Sunday, May 9, 2010

Hrithik Roshan


H=Handsome

R=Rocking

I=Innovative

T=Talented

H=Hard Worker

I=Impressive

K=King


Yes friends here I am talking about Hrithik Roshan bollywoods extremely talented super star great humanbein and my all time favorite actor.

Here I would like to narrate one interesting fact regarding hrithik's devotion and sincerity for his work.

while shutting with farhan akhtar for the movie 'Lakshya' according to the need of character farhan cut his hair ( army cut like soldier).Than Farhan insist that Hrithik must hide his new looks till film was released.

During this time I observed on different TV chennels for near about 2 months Hrithik attended all function and parties with cap on his head .Even that time he did one add for Hero Honda, in that add he ware cap also to hide his looks.

Its shows how much he is dedicated to his work+ director+movie. He inspired me a lot.

Here I wish him Best of luck for his upcoming movie kites Wow! Only 10 days are remaining for released

No comments:

Post a Comment