Saturday, July 2, 2011

bol bachchan

What is the strength of good movie? Starcast, Music, Script anything else? Yes. And that is “Dialogues” which add flavor in dish. When excellent dialogues are delivered by excellent actors it creates huge impact on the gray matter of viewers.
Here I am post few lines which became the trademark not only for that movie but also for that actor.
I thought I should star posting with an actor who has great god gifted voice. Yes you are absolutely right I am taking about Mr.Bachchan.Wow! What a voice he has

1. The first post from movie Silsila Kabhi Kabhi…...

Hates off to the writer for beautiful heart touching lines and Big B for his fabulous voice



2. This one is from Deewar "Bhai tum Sign karte hoo..."



3. Another popular Dialogue from Deewar "Mere Pass Maa hai..."




4. OMG! I saw this movie more than ten times. Its remind me my school time I use to do mimicry of Big B’s Agneepath the way he seat...They way he spoke is so unique and awesome till today I can speak this dialogue by hart :)

"Vijay Deenanath chauhan poora naam..."


5."Feke hue paise nahi uthta..."



6.peter chabi tu apne pass rakh...



7.From movie Namak Halal "Talk English..." :)



8.Engry young man in zanjeer says "yeh police station hai..."



9.one more from deewar


Hey guys ! I unable to find video of movie "Kalia" I would like to post famouse dialogue of this movie "Hum jahan Khade hote hai...Line vahi se suru hoti hai".If yoou find it then send its link to me.Thanks

Please give your comments and if anything missing please tell me.

Famouse Dialogues from other actors are comming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment